The Intelligence Bureau (IB) of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) will be holding a recruitment drive in 2022 to fill 1671 posts for Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) and Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe).
The notification for the recruitment of Security Assistant/ Executive and MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) for 1671 Vacancies has been made public by the Ministry of Home Affairs. There are 150 MTS openings and 1521 Security Assistant/ Executive openings nationwide, according to the MHA IB Recruitment 2022 Notification.
The MHA Intelligence Bureau Application Form must be submitted online beginning on November 5, 2022, and no later than November 25, 2022, as the IB Recruitment 2022 Notification is currently available.
Candidates must have graduated from an accredited university to be considered for the positions of security assistant or executive, and to be considered for the position of MTS, you must have passed the 10th grade from an accredited board in India.
All around the country, there are vacancies that need to be filled. Students in their tenth year of high school are eligible to apply for the IB Recruitment 2022. Only the MHA website (www.mha.gov.in) or the NCS portal will be available for registration between November 5 and November 25, 2022. (www.ncs.gov.in). The website will soon have an announcement about the gathering.
When the IB Recruitment 2022 notice and application link come live on the MHA website (mha.gov.in), qualified and interested applicants can submit their applications.
All the information regarding the MHA Intelligence Bureau IB Recruitment 2022 will be found in this article.
To know more about the following: how to apply, important dates, application fee, salary, vacancy details, exam pattern, age limit necessary information, online applications necessitate details, and documents necessary, read the article, and scroll down.
|Recruitment Organisation||Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau (MHA)|
|Post Name||Security Assistant and MTS|
|Advt No.||The 2022 IB MTS (General) and SA (Executive) Exam|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||November 25, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||IB Recruitment 2022|
How to Apply for the 2022 IB Recruitment
- The first thing you should do is check out what openings are currently available through the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Next, fill out the registration form with the necessary information.
- Third, provide all pertinent information on the application form.
- Fourth, submit a scanned image of your photo ID and signature in the specified format. If you’re having problems submitting an image, signature, or thumbprint.
- Fifth, complete any remaining blanks and attach any necessary files.
- The sixth and last step is to send in your application along with the fee.
This notification for IB Recruitment 2022 also includes all of the relevant dates. On November 5, 2022, applications for the IB Recruitment 2022 will become available. Here is the whole schedule for your perusal.
|Starting Date of Online Application||05 November 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||25 November 2022|
|MHB IB Exam Date||to be announced|
|MHB IB Admit Card||to be announced|
No exceptions will be made to the non-refundable Application fee, which is required of all applicants. Candidates have until November 25th, 2022, to pay the required amount using the online system.
- All Candidates Rs. 450/-
- General/EWS/OBC (Male) Rs. 500/-
|IB Security Assistant / Executive||755||152||271||240||103||1521|
|IB Multi Tasking Staff MTS||68||15||35||16||16||1|
- Possession of a domicile certificate from the state to which the candidate is applying and completion of the 10th grade or its equivalent from an accredited board of education.
- Fluency in any of the aforementioned regional tongues is required.
For the IB Security Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022, the minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 27. Date of birth (25 November 2022) is the most important factor in determining age. Relaxation of the minimum age requirement will be provided in accordance with government regulations. Additional Age Relaxation for MHA Intelligence Bureau IB Security Assistant/Executive & MTS 2022 Recruitment Rules.
- In accordance with the regulations, candidates from the Reserved category are granted a higher age limit while applying for positions in the IB.
- Second, Ex-Military Personnel from all branches of the armed forces are welcome to apply for Relaxation.
MHA IB Recruitment Selection Procedure
These are the steps of the MHA IB Security Assistant (SA) and MTS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Tier 1: Level One (Standard for SA/Exe and MTS/Gen) -100 Marks
- Tier 2: (shared by SA/Exe and MTS/Gen) -40 Marks.
- Section of Level 2 (for SA/execs only) -10 Marks
- Tier 3: Interview/Personality Test, Worth 50 Points
- SA/Exe- Rs. 21700-69100 (Level 3)
- MTS- Rs. 18000-56900 (Level 1)
To register for this recruitment and submit your MHA IB Application Form 2022, you will need the following items: Gather the information required to apply for the recruitment by checking the list below.
- Record of Grades Earned at Graduation.
- Commencement Diploma
- Grade 12 Diploma.
- A Certificate for the Tenth Time
- Proof of Caste Paperwork.
- Proof of Residency Paperwork
- Clearance from the police record
- A photograph and Signature
There will be a multiple-choice, objective online exam consisting of 20 questions for one point each. Each wrong response will result in a minus 1/4 grade.
|Subjects||Total Question number||Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||20||20||60 minutes|
|Numerical/analytical/Logical IN ability reasoning||20||20|
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 5 Nov 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|How to Fill Online Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
FAQ related to IB Recruitment 2022
How Many Positions Are Open in IB Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 1671 openings for security assistants, executives, and multi-tasking staff in the IB’s 2022 recruitment drive.
When Will the MHA IB Online Application for 2022 Open?
The MHA IB Online Application 2022 will be live on November 5th, 2022.
To what extent may I use the Internet to apply for the MHA Intelligence Bureau Job Openings of 2022?
The online application for the IB Recruitment 2022 is available at mha.gov.in.
How Old Do You Have to Be to Join the Intelligence Bureau in 2022?
Please note that the Intelligence Bureau’s 2022 job application process has set the minimum age requirement at 18 and the maximum at 25.
Under the MHA IB Notification 2022, how many open positions are there?
Based on the MHA IB Notification 2022, there are 1671 openings for Security Assistant and MTS positions.