Recently, Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) released 142 vacancies for candidates.
They announced UP Metro LMRC Recruitment on their official website. This post is divided into several departments, including Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager and many more.
UPMRC provides an excellent opportunity for candidates who belong to the engineering department.
The candidates should be a graduate of engineering from recognized organizations. Some of you need to learn more about this recruitment, so we wrote this article for you. You can go for this article to better understand this exam.
UP Metro Recruitment 2022 – Overview (UPMRC Recruitment)
LMRC recruitment 2022 is released by the organization. There are 142 vacancies in total. The application form will start on November 01 2022, and the last date for online application is November 30 2022.
The exam date is also released, and the exam date will be on 2 and 3 November 2022. For further details, the candidates should go through the extended details about the UPMRC recruitment 2022.
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC)|
|Vacancies for the Posts||1. Assistant Manager |
2. Junior Engineer
3. Accounts Assistant
4. Office Assistant
|Total Vacancy||142 Vacancies|
|Application Start||November 01, 2022|
|Application End||November 30, 2022|
|Exam Dates||2nd & 3rd January 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||15th November 2022|
|Admit Card Available||Download here|
UP Metro(UPMRC Recruitment) LMRC Recruitment 2022 – How to apply for the job
This exam requires applicants to fill out the application form. Listed below are the steps for filling out the application form.
Step 1: Open the UPMRC website that is www.ImrcI.com. Then go to the career section.
Step 2: Now fill out the registration form with all necessary details such as name, contact details, academic qualification etc.
Step 3: Continue with the application form and add all the necessary details for completing the registration process.
Step 4: Now upload your recent passport-size colour photo with a signature scan copy.
Step 5: After all these forms, submit your application form.
Step 6: Go through the application forms to avoid errors before clicking on the submit button.
Step 7: Now, pay the respective application fee through the SBI gateway.
Step 8: After finishing all these steps, submit your application form.
UP Metro Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
There are some of the important dates related to UP Metro Assistant Manager, JE, Account Assistant Recruitment 2022. Have a look,
|Notification Date of UP Metro||November 01, 2022|
|Application Starting Date of UP Metro||November 01, 2022|
|Application Last Date of UP Metro||November 30, 2022|
|Admit Card Date of UP Metro||December 15, 2022|
|Exam Date of UP Metro||January 02 and 03, 2023|
UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022 – Application Fees
It is divided based on categories.
- General / OBC / EWS : 590/-
- SC / ST: 236/-
- Payment Method- Online
UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancies for the post
The vacancies are divided into several posts. We mentioned all the details about it in a tabulated form.
|LMRC Assistant Manager (Civil)||16|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||8|
|Assistant Manager (S&T)||5|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||1|
|LMRC Junior Engineer (Civil)||43|
|Junior Engineer ( Electrical)||49|
|Office Assitant (HR)||1|
|Total Posts||142 Vacancies|
UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria (qualification/experience/age)
Those applicants who are applying for the UPMRC Post should meet all the eligibility criteria that are mentioned below;
Education Qualification for UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022
- Assistant Manager/ (Civil) – Applicants must hold a B.E./B for consideration for this position.Tech. in civil engineering or an equivalent degree from an institution or university that has received government recognition. Candidates for open positions must have a minimum GPA of 60%, while those applying for SC-only reserved positions must have a minimum GPA of 50%.
- Assistant Manager/ (Electrical) – To be considered for unreserved EWS and OBC positions, you must hold a B.E./B.Tech in electrical or electrical & electronics engineering, or an equivalent degree, from a government-recognized university or institution with at least 60% overall.
- Assistant Manager/ (S&T) – Candidates for unreserved and EWS positions must have a B.E./B.Tech in electronics, electronics & communication, or an equivalent degree from a university or institution recognized by the government, earned at least 60% of their possible points.
- Assistant Manager/ (Accounts) – The assistant manager must be a Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost Accountant (ICWA) from a recognized university.
- Jr Engineer/(Civil) – The junior engineer must be a Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost Accountant (ICWA) from a recognized university.
- Jr Engineer/ (Electrical) – To apply for open positions for unreserved candidates (UR, EWS, and OBC), You must obtain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 60% from a government-recognized university or institution, or You must obtain a minimum GPA of 50% from a government-recognized institution or university.
- Jr Engineer/(S&T) – Candidates applying for open positions in the general population, the economically underprivileged, and people of colour must have a three-year diploma in electronics or electronics and communication, or an equivalent degree, from a government-recognized university or institution; candidates applying for SC-only reserved positions must have a minimum mark of 50%.
- Account Assistant – Candidates must have completed a three-year B.Com. Programme from a government-recognized university or institution with a minimum of 60% on the OBC scale and a minimum of 50% on the ST scale to be considered for reserved positions.
- Office Assistant (HR) – Graduated in three or four years with at least 60% in any discipline from a university or institution authorized by the government.
Age Limit for UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022
Those applicants who are applying for this post should be eligible according to the age limit that the organization sets.
|Category||Age Relaxation for all posts under UPMRC|
|Candidates from SC/ST||Five years|
|Candidates from OBC||Three years|
|Candidates from PWD||Ten years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Three years (subject to maximum age of 40 years)|
Nationality Criteria for UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022
The UPMRC decided the eligibility criteria based on nationality. The UP government provide this job opportunity to the candidates. According to the notification, candidates who belong from India can apply for the post.
Experience for UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022
The candidates should have a qualification degree for this post. The organization have yet to mention the required experience.
UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
The applicants should know about the exam pattern to prepare for this exam. We have mentioned the exam pattern in detail.
- UPMRC Exam Pattern for Station Controller and Cum Train Operator SC/T and Assistant Manager (Operation).
- There are a total of 140 questions.
- One hundred forty points are awarded for passing the test.
- Each answer is worth one mark.
- The correct answers will not have points.
- The exam lasts for two hours.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1. English Language|
2. General Awareness
3. Logical Ability
4. Quantitative Aptitude
5. Knowledge of Discipline
An interview is the final round in the selection process. The interviewer will pose questions to the candidates during this phase.
To perform well in this round, candidates must know the subject’s fundamentals and current events. The shortlisting of candidates will be done according to merit.
UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The LMRC recruitment 2022 released the notification of new vacancies. With this, they also released the selection process. All different departments have a different selection process; these processes are;
Assistant Manager – There are two processes by which This will make the selection;
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
For the post of Assistant Manager/Accounts – For this post, there are two stages process
- Written Tese
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
For the post of Jr. Engineer – For this post, there are two stages process
- A written Test
- Document verification
- Medical examination in Aye-Three (A-3) category.
For the post of Account Assistant and Office Assistant (HR) – For this post, there are two stages of the process.
- A written Test is followed by Document verification & Medical examination.
UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022 – Salary Structure
The organizations decide the salary. For a better understanding, have a look at the salary structure
- Jr Engineer – Rs. 33,000- 67,300
- Account Assistant and Office Assistant (HR) – Rs. 25,000- 51,000
UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022 – Admit Card
Th UPMRC released the admit card. The steps are mentioned below for downloading the admit card.
Step 1: Open the UPMRC official website.
Step 2: Now click on the admit card link.
Step 3: After this, It will direct you to a new page, then enter your login details.
Step 4: Now, you can see the admit card on the screen. Check all the necessary details on admit card to see any mistakes.
Step 5: Download a copy of the admit card on your phone. Remember to take download the admit card for future reference.
UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022 – Result
UP Metro Assistant Manager, JE, Account Assistant Recruitment 2022 will be released after the exam. The cutoff will be released just after the result.
FAQs on UP Metro LMRC Recruitment 2022
Has the UPMRC Recruitment 2022 announcement been made?
The UPMRC has published a thorough notification for the 2022 recruitment on its official website.
What number of openings are announced in the UPMRC Notification 2022?
Under the UPMRC announcement 2022, 142 Assistant Manager and Junior Engineer positions are open.
When will the UPMRC recruitment 2022 online application process open?
The UPMRC recruitment 2022 online application period will run from November 01 to November 30, 2022.