The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released a notification for 701 Forest Guard positions. The organization publishes UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment on its official website, @www.upsssc.gov.in.
Those candidates who are interested in this recruitment can fill out the form from October 17, 2022, to November 6, 2022. In this article, we mentioned all the details related to the vacancy.
So if you want to know more about this article, then go through it.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- Overview
The UPSSSC has issued a job advertisement for 701 forest guard positions. The notification is for the main examination in 2022. Qualified candidates can give the exam.
UPSSSC PET Mains Exam Forest Inspector Recruitment eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, important dates, and other information; read the entire notification and apply.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission ( UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Forest Guard ( Van Daroga)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Date Start||17th October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||6th November 2022|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- How to apply
Those candidates who apply for the UPSSSC Forest Guard ( Van Daroga) Recruitment 2022 must fill out the application form. The steps are given below for filling out the application form. As soon as the application form is released, the candidates can apply for the recruitment.
- There are two ways to fill out an online application for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Advt. No. 06/2022 Recruitment 2022.
- First, the applicant must sign in with his personal information. You must send the information, including the candidate’s PET Registration Number, Birth Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile, and Category.
- Second: At this point in the process, the applicant must use his OTP to login. The following information needs to be given: the UPSSSC PET 2021 Registration Number and the OTP Password.
- After logging in, the applicant’s information will be shown, along with the photo and signature. The candidate must fill out the information about the job he wants and pay Rs.25/- for the application.
- Please check and gather all required documents, such as proof of eligibility, identification, address information, and other essential facts.
- Please be ready to scan any documents related to the job application, such as your photo, signature, or proof of identification.
- Before you apply online or send in the application form, you must carefully check the preview and all columns.
- Get a copy of the completed form that is sent in.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
As the notification is released, the important dates are also released with it. To better understand the exam, we have mentioned the important dates separately. Have a look,
- Application Begin: 17/10/2022
- Last Date for Registration: 06/11/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 06/11/2022
- Correction Last Date: 13/11/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- Application Fees
The application fee is decided by the organization. It is divided by category.
- General / OBC / EWS : 25/-
- SC / ST: 25/-
- PH (Divyang): 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through the State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- Vacancies
As per the latest notification, the total number of vacancies is revealed. There are 701 vacancies in total.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria (Upsssc Van Daroga Eligibility)
Those candidates who want to apply for this job should meet the eligibility criteria and the requirements listed below. As part of the requirements, the minimum and maximum ages, as well as educational and physical requirements, have been set. You can expect the following specifications:
Eligibility Criteria based on Age Limit
As of July 1, 2022, applicants must be between 21 and 40.
Eligibility Criteria based on Education Qualification
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, with required courses in math, physics, chemistry, biology, botany, geological science, agriculture, and environmental science. Candidates must show a current UP PET Scorecard.
Eligibility Criteria based on Physical Standards
|Category||Male Candidates Height||Female Candidates Height|
|General/ OBC/ SC||168cm||152 cm|
|ST||160 cm||147 cm|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- Exam pattern
Those candidates giving this exam should be aware of the exam pattern for better results. The exam is mainly divided into three parts. We have mentioned all the stages thoroughly.
Physical Standard Test
Here is a list of the physical requirements for all categories, including height, chest size, and other things, that applies to both men and women:
|Height||168 cm||152 cm||160 cm||147 cm|
|Chest (Without Expansion)||84 cm||Not Applicable||82 cm||Not Applicable|
|Chest (With Expansion)||91 cm||Not Applicable||87 cm||Not Applicable|
Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates who pass the Physical Standard Test will be asked to take the Physical Efficiency Test. The Commission has set up some rules that the applicants must follow to pass the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Male candidates must run 25 kilometers while carrying 10 kilograms for four hours. On the other hand, women only have to run 10 kilometers while carrying the same amount of weight for the same amount of time.
In the table provided below, candidates can look over the entire UPSSSC Forest Guard written test:
- If you want to be considered for the Forest Guard or the Wildlife Guard position, you will only have to take one written test.
- On the exam, there will be objective questions with a level of difficulty that is right for intermediate students. If the test is given over more than one shift, the Commission will ensure that the results are all the same.
- You will do the written test for the UPSSSC with a pen and paper.
- For the position of UPSSSC Forest Guard, there will be three different courses on the offline written test. Along with general knowledge and mental ability, the most important things to learn are the Hindi language and how to write an essay.
- The contestants will have 2 hours and 30 minutes to answer all the exam questions.
- According to the exam’s rubric, you will get one point for every correct answer. For every question you get wrong, It will take 0.25 points away from your total score.
|Subjects||Maximum Question||Maximum Marks|
|Hindi Language and Essay writing||80||80|
|General Mental Ability||60||60|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
The UPSSSC Forest Guard selection process has four stages. These stages include the following;
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test ( PMT & PET)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- Salary Structure (Upsssc Van Daroga Salary)
The rules set up by the government say that the UPSSSC Forest Guard will be able to get a competitive salary. The grade pay for the UPSSSC Forest Guard job is Rs.2800, and the salary range for the job is between Rs.29,200 and Rs.92,300/- per month (Level – 5)
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- Admit Card
The UPSSSC admit card will be available online. The applicants can download the admit card on the official website after its release. The steps are given below to download the admit card.
Step 1: Go to the website or type the website’s URL directly into your browser.
Step 2: When applicants are ready to move on, the next step will bring them to the UPSSSC’s official website.
Step 3: After that, go to the top right corner of the site and look for the News Alerts section. After that, look for the UPSSSC Forest Guard admit card.
Step 4: Click the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card link to move on to the next step. So, you will be taken automatically to the page where you can download the admission card.
Step 5: On the next page, enter your information, such as the candidate’s registration number, the candidate’s date of birth, and the candidate’s gender, as well as the verification code on the screen. Candidates should only use the UPSSSC Application form to fill out their application information.
Step 6: The next step is to find the button that says “Download UPSSSC Admit Card” and click it. After that, you will have to wait for the admit card to load and appear on the screen.
Step 7: The last step is to download and print the PDF version of the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card on your device.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- Result
The UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 results will be released after the exam. The candidates can check the result on the official website. Applicants should need to check the following details on the result.
- Examination name
- Date of conducting the Examination
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Different Categories of the state
- Instructions related to the Result
- Marks of the last candidate selected by the Commission of a particular category.
- Date of birth of the last candidate selected by the Commission of a particular category.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2022- FAQs
How does a person apply to the UPSSSC to become a forest guard?
Candidates must send their applications through the UPSSSC official online application portal.
When will the online application process for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Daroga 2022 job start?
On October 17, 2022, applicants will be able to fill out the online UPSSSC Forest Guard Van Daroga form.
When is the last day to apply for a job with the UPSSSC as a forest guard in 2022?
Candidates have until November 6, 2022, to submit their applications online.
What are the steps in the selection process for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Bharti 2022?
For candidates to be considered for the job of Forest Guard, they must pass not only the written test but also the physical test and the medical exam.