Best Books for AIIMS NORCET Exam 2023: For the AIIMS NORCET (Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test) NORCET4 2023, the All-India Institute of Medical Science in New Delhi has just published a fresh notification; however, any interested candidate should have finished BSc Nursing/GNM/MSc Nursing Courses with 50% Marks from a recognized board and college.
Before completing the AIIMS NORCET 2023 online application form, the applicant candidate is required to read the published instructions in its whole. These specifics include the day that the official notice was made public, the application deadline, the process for applying, the final day to submit the application form, the exam date, the course material and exam pattern, the salary range, the number of positions, the hiring procedure, the final result, and numerous additional details.
In this blog, we will unfold everything about NORCET preparation. We will also suggest the best books that will help you to find relevant and best content and will also tell you exam patterns.
AIIMS NORCET Selection Process
The recruitment timetable for 2023 specifies that candidates for the job of AIIMS Nursing Officer have to pass a written exam that covers both functional subjects and general intelligence. Applicants who clear the written exam will be invited to participate in the verification of documentation procedure.
AIIMS NORCET – Written Exam Pattern 2023
The written test is the main element of the AIIMS NORCET selection procedure. The exam format for the AIIMS NORCET has been provided below.
|Subjects||No of Q.s||Max Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence/ Aptitude||20||206|
- There will be a total of 200 questions on the written test.
- There will be 200 marks in total.
- In the AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam, a mark will be awarded for each correctly answered question.
- One-third of a mark will be subtracted for each wrong answer.
AIIMS NORCET Selection Process – Minimum Qualifying Mark
The minimum qualifying marks for getting invited in document verification of the AIIMS NORCET examination:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying marks|
Selection Criteria In Case of Tie in the Marks of Students
According to the criteria of the AIIMS NORCET 2023 recruitment notification, a tie will be resolved if a minimum of two applicants acquire the same number of marks. The date of birth is the first thing that officials check; older candidates are given a better ranking.
The authorities will consider the erroneous answers/negative rating if the applicants’ ages differ. The competitor with the fewest errors or negative options will be ranked higher.
AIIMS NORCET – Overall Process
- The first step in the selection process for the AIIMS NORCET exam is to apply through online application. The candidates who want to prepare for the exam must visit official website for submitting the application form. Application form has a specific deadlines candidate candidates should final submit the application with application fee.
- Once the application process is over after the few days the admit card will be available. At the examination center candidate must have a admit card with valid ID proof issued by government of India.
- Computer-Based Examination The Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, and Community Medicine sections of the AIIMS NORCET 2023 exam will be tested, along with knowledge of other medically related topics. The exam will be conducted online. There will be 200 multiple-choice questions on the test, which will last three hours.
- Results Announcement The NORCET exam results will be made public by AIIMS after the test. Using their login information, candidates can access the official website to check their results online.
- Verification of documents and counseling AIIMS will create a merit list based on the results of the student’s performance in the NORCET test. Those applicants who are placed on the merit list will receive a call for counseling and verification of documents. Candidates must bring their original documents with them during counseling so they may be verified. Mark sheets, diplomas, caste certificates (if applicable), and other relevant paperwork are among the documents needed for verification.
- Seat Allocation of Candidates will be assigned after their documentation has been verified based on their placement on the merit list and the availability of seats. Candidates must check in to the official website to pick their desired institution and course before the seat allocation procedure can begin.
AIIMS NORCET Syllabus Details 2023
The AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Syllabus includes topics for the general aptitude and awareness tests, subject-related questions, and general English; candidates can review the full contents in the section below:
General Awareness Syllabus
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Environmental Issues
- Latest General knowledge
- Famous Authors & Books
- Famous Days and Dates
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
- Indian Sports Latest Update
- Indian Tourism
- Indian Artists
- National and International News Update
- Countries and Capital
- Indian Current Affairs
- Indian Politics
- Indian Famous Place
- General Sciences
- Indian History
Aptitude Test Syllabus
- H.C.F and L.C.M
- Stocks and Share
- Ration and Proportions
- Time and Works
- Decimal Function
- Problems on Ages
- Partnership Function
- Simple Interest
- Races and Games
- Allegation and Distance
- Time and Distance
- Number System
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Chain Rules
- Volume and Surface Area
- Height and Distance
General English Syllabus
- Error Corrections
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completions
- Para Completions
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Sentence Arrangement
- Basic English Grammar
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the Blanks
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Antonyms & Synonyms
Nursing Subject Syllabus
- Fundamental of Nursing
- Basic Information of Nursing Subject
- Nursing Management
- Community Health Nursing
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Medical Surgical of Nursing
- Mental health
- Environmental Hygiene
- Community Health Nursing
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Environmental Hygiene
- Drug Store Management
- Computers in Nursing
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
Best Books for AIIMS NORCET Subject-wise Preparation Books 2023
With so many topics to cover, preparing for the AIIMS NORCET 2023 might be difficult. However, it may be made a lot simpler with the correct study materials. Below is a list of the 2023 AIIMS NORET textbooks, sorted out by subject.
Best Books for AIIMS NORCET – Anatomy and Physiology
|Textbook of Applied Anatomy & Physiology||Mukesh Kumar Chhipa|
|Anatomy & Physiology Handwritten Notes For B.Sc||Manish Gupta|
|The Complete Study Material of Anatomy & Physiology For First Year B.Sc Nursing||Kaarna Muni Sekhar|
Best Books for AIIMS NORCET – Pharmacology
|The Complete Study Material of PHARMACOLOGY, PATHOLOGY & GENETICS For Second Year B.Sc Nursing||Ch. Indira Priyadarsini|
|Pharmacology for B.Sc. Nursing, Solved Examination Series B.Sc. Nursing||SK Srivastava|
|Solved Examination Series B.Sc. Nursing, Pharmacology, Pathology & Genetics||Lakhwinder Kaur|
Best Books for AIIMS NORCET – Microbiology
|BIOS Instant Notes in Microbiology||Baker|
|Textbook of Microbiology for B.Sc. Nursing||MV Ramanamma|
Best Books for AIIMS NORCET – Nutrition
|Nutrition for B.Sc. Nursing Students||Deepti Chauhan|
|Biochemistry and Nutrition for B.Sc. Nursing||SK Gupta|
Best Books for AIIMS NORCET – Medical-Surgical Nursing
|Textbook Of Medical Surgical Nursing For B.Sc||PV Publications|
|The Complete Study Material of Medical Surgical Nursing B.Sc Nursing||PM Pratibha|
Best Books for AIIMS NORCET – Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing
|The Complete Study Material Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing by B.Sc Nursing||Vijayam Publications|
|Midwifery (Obstetric and Gynecological) for Nurses for G.N.M. Students||Vinod Gupta|
Best Books for AIIMS NORCET – Pediatrics Nursing
|Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing||Wong|
|Pediatrics Nursing for B.Sc. Nursing Students||Krishna Handa|
This is all in this blog. We have tried to cover everything in this article so that even a newcomer also understands everything. We have explained the selection process in detail and suggested you the best book for the preparation of the AIIMS NORCET exam.
A computer-based test, counselling, and document verification are all steps in the AIIMS NORCET 2023 selection process. Seat allocation is then done according to the candidate’s placement on the merit list. All the best to all!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 What is the application fee for AIIMS NORCET Exam 2023?
Ans 1: ₹ 3000 is the application fees of AIIMS NORCET 2023 examination.
Q. 2 What is the salary of Norcet?
Ans 2: The pay scale and salary for nursing officers hired under NORCET. Those nursing officers who pass the AIIMS NORCET 2023 are eligible for a competitive compensation package. The 7th Pay Matrix Level 07, which gives a pay range from 44,900 to 1,42,400, will be assigned to the chosen individuals.
Q.3 How to prepare for aiims norcet exam?
Ans 3: Divide your course list into three categories: the hardest subject according to you, the moderately hard subjects, and the easiest subjects. Set aside the simple subject for a moment and concentrate on the challenging and moderate subjects.