Indian Navy Agniveer 2022: Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023: Join Agniveer SSR Batch 01/2023 Will Be Recruited By The Indian Navy. For that Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notice, a pdf has been issued.
There is information on the recruiting procedure for the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022. In order to apply, qualified individuals must do so via the Internet. This post is helpful for those who are willing to apply for jobs with the Indian Navy in 2022.
We explain everything you need to know to apply for the Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022, including the application process, eligibility requirements, and application deadline.
This announcement is regarding the 2022 recruitment of Agniveer SSR 1/2023 for the Indian Navy. A PDF detailing the recruitment process for the position of Agniveer SSR 1400 can be accessed on the Indian Navy’s official website, https://joinindiannavy.gov.in. The eligibility requirements and entire recruitment process are laid out in this two-page notice.
Eligible candidates from all over India have been invited by the Indian Navy to apply for the Agniveer SSR Post. On this page, you’ll find information about the minimum required education for various positions as well as the procedure for selecting applicants.
The deadline for submitting online applications for these positions is the End Date. The application deadline for Agniveer SSR 01/2023 in the Indian Navy is December 17, 2022. Meanwhile, interested parties can apply for the open position of Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 by reading this post and submitting an online application.
Overview of the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 1/2023 Recruitment
|Category||Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana|
|Name of Exam||Navy Agniveer (SSR) 01/2023 Batch|
|No. of Vacancy||1400 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection||Written Exam, PFT & Medical|
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Eligibility criteria (Age, Qualification, and Standards)
Fees for applications
- For All Other Category Candidates and Economically Weaker Section Candidates, the application fee is $ 550 plus GST.
- The fee for SC and ST applicants is Rs. 550 plus GST.
- The application fee of Rs. 550/- (Rs. five hundred fifty only) can be paid during the online application process using net banking, credit/debit cards, or UPI, where 18% GST will be applied.
Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 21 on the day of enrollment, or between May 1, 2002, and October 31, 2005, respectively (both dates inclusive).
Qualifications in Education
A 10+2 diploma with maths and physics is required, as is a degree in Chemistry, Biology, or Computer Science from a school board recognized by the Indian Ministry of Education.
Officers and enlisted men in the Navy SSR Complete Selection Process
Exam, Physical Fitness Test, and Medical Evaluation, Merit List
Navy SSR Full Selection Process Sailors:
- Height: Males are on average 157 centimetres tall, and females are 152 centimetres.
- Weight: Appropriate for one’s height and age as determined by established medical norms.
To the Unaided Eye Awful Eye: 6/9 With glasses, I can see perfectly (6/6) and without them (also 6/6). In the worst eye, 6/6
According to Navy Order (Special) 01/2008, candidates must be in good mental and physical health, without any fault that would make it difficult for them to carry out their duties effectively both on land and at sea, in times of peace and war.
Only the dorsal (back) side of the hand and the inside (radial) face of the forearm (from the inside of the elbow to the wrist) may be permanently tattooed. If a candidate has any other tattoos that are intended to stay permanently, they will be disqualified.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Eligibility criteria
Indian Navy Online Form: For this entry, candidates can only apply online; any applications that have been manually filled out will not be accepted. The following is the procedure that should be followed in this regard:
- For more information about the Indian Navy SSR Vacancy 2022, please visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- To sign up right away, click the button. submitting an application by filling out a form online.
- Enter your basic data.Please enter your user identification number and password to log in.
- After clicking on the “Apply” link, you will be prompted to fill out additional details and upload a photo before finally being able to download, print, or access the Indian Navy Online Form 2022.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Eligibility criteria Exam Pattern and Written Test
One exam will cover both SSR openings.
SSR Subjects Exam pattern
SSR Subjects Written Test
(a) The test questions will be objective in nature and will be presented in both Hindi and English.
(b) There will be four sections on the test: English, science, mathematics, and general knowledge.
(c) The test questions will be of the same level of difficulty as those in 10+2.
(d) The time allotted for the exam is going to be sixty minutes.
(e) The examination will be conducted on a computer, and the question paper will consist of a total of one hundred questions, each of which is worth one point.
(f) A penalty equal to one-fourth (0.25) of the points that were assigned to the question will be deducted from the candidate’s total score for each question for which the candidate provided an incorrect answer.
SSR Subjects Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per Height||As per Height|
|Race||1.6 Km in 7 Mins||8 min|
|Bent Knee Sit Ups||Nill||10|
Selection Process for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Eligibility Criteria
First Stage: CBT Exam for Selection
- INET, an all-India computer-based exam, would be used to narrow down the pool of candidates.
- Based on the results of the Indian Navy Entrance Test, candidates would be shortlisted.
- The process of shortlisting will be done state by state.
- As openings have been distributed according to states, the cutoff marks for shortlisting for the next stage of the selection process may differ from state to state.
Second stage: CBT exam format
- There will be 100 questions on the computer-based exam paper, each worth one point.
- The test will have objective-type questions that are bilingual in Hindi and English (multiple choice).
- The four areas of the exam will be English, science, mathematics, and general awareness.
- This exam will have a difficulty level of 10+2. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in provides the syllabus and sample questions for the exam.
- There will be a one-hour inspection. A wrong answer will result in a penalty of one-fourth (0.25%) of the total marks.
Third stage (written exam, PFT, and medical)
- A call-up letter for Stage II will be sent to candidates who passed the INET examination (a computer-based online test) (written examination, PFT, and initial medical).
- The designated Indian Navy centres will host Stage II.
- The Stage-II written test syllabus is published on the www.joinindiannavy.gov.in website.
- For Stage II, an Aadhar Card is required.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Eligibility Criteria form Photographic Guidelines
Online Application for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022: a recent colour photo the size of a passport, taken no earlier than November 2022, and weighing between 10 and 50 KB (front portrait in light background without headgear except for Sikhs). A black slate with the candidate’s name and the date of the photo being shot plainly written on it in capital letters in white chalk is to be held in front of the candidate’s chest throughout the photo shoot.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Eligibility Criteria Salary
|Year||Salary||In Hand||Contribute to ACF||GOI Contribute|
|Agniveer Corpus Fund||5.02 Lakh||5.02 Lakh|
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Eligibility criteria Exam Pattern and Syllabus
There will be 100 objective multiple-choice questions on the computer-based exam’s question paper (one mark each). The exam will last one hour and be divided into four sections: English, science, mathematics, and general awareness. It will be comparable to a 10+2 exam in difficulty. For each incorrect answer provided by applicants, 0.25 points will be deducted from their final score.
Candidates must receive a passing score overall and in each component. The computer-based, online assessment will have preliminary results after 30 days. The Indian Navy reserves the right to choose the minimum scores needed to pass each section and the overall exam. The Indian Navy SSR Syllabus and Exam Sample Download provides the syllabus and practise exams for the online exam.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Eligibility criteria FAQs
How many positions will the Indian Navy SSR 01/2023 Recruitment have in 2022?
For the Indian Navy SSR 01/2023, there are 1400 open positions.
How is the SSR 01/2023 recruitment process selected?
For the Agniveer (SSR) – 01/2023 batch, there will be three parts to the selection process: shortlisting (a computer-based online exam), written examination, PFT, and first medical examination, and the final recruitment medical examination.
When will the Indian Navy officially release the SSR 01/2023 notification?
For Indian Navy SSR 01/2023, the Indian Navy issued a notification on November 24, 2022.
When may candidates apply online for the Indian Navy SSR 01/2023 recruitment?
The online application process will begin on December 8 and end on December 17, 2022.
What is the application fee for the 2022 Indian Navy SSR 01/2023 recruitment?
All Candidates: Rs. 550.
How old must you be to apply for SSR 01/2023 recruitment in the Indian Navy in 2022?
Between May 1, 2002, and October 31, 2005, for the position (both dates inclusive).