MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022: High Court of Madhya Pradesh officials have announced the hiring for the position of junior judicial assistant, so candidates looking for High Court jobs can stop looking after this post. For this position, interested individuals are encouraged to submit online applications.
The application period for this position opened on December 3, 2022, and it will close on December 23, 2022. Those who are interested in the position may apply. The online examination will be used to make the selection for this position.
For this position, there are a total of 40 openings for junior judicial assistants. You may learn about qualifications, application fees, selection processes, salaries, and the number of openings from this post. The most recent application information for the position of junior judicial assistant at the Madhya Pradesh High Court is now available online.
Candidates who meet the requirements may submit their applications for the MP High Court JJA Vacancy 2022 online at mphc.gov.in beginning on December 3, 2022. Below you’ll find information on the next MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022.
Those who are interested in applying for a position as a junior judicial assistant with the Madhya Pradesh High Court and have a bachelor’s degree from an Indian university that meets certain criteria can do so using the link provided below.
Read on for more about the SSC CHSL 2022 Notification, Application Procedure, Eligibility, Positions, Selection Procedure, and Exam Pattern.
The Madhya Pradesh High Court has put out a notice looking for applicants to fill the position of junior judicial assistant. Candidates for the position of Junior Judicial Assistant at the Madhya Pradesh High Court Find out about the available positions, together with information on the required education, experience, and age, as well as the application fee and exam date that must be paid online.
Students who meet the requirements can submit their applications for the position of junior judicial assistant at the MP High Court online by the due date. Application forms for the position of junior judicial assistant have been made available online by the Madhya Pradesh High Court. All qualified students have until December 23, 2022, to submit their applications for the available positions via the mphc.gov.in website. Starting in December 2022, applicants will be able to edit their request forms.
MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022 Overview
The notice pdf for the MPHC Recruitment 2022 of 40 openings for the post of junior judicial assistant has been released. We have compiled an MPHC Recruitment 2022 summary table for your study.
|Recruitment Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)|
|Post Name||Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)|
|Advt No.||1306/ Exam/ 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 5200- 20200/- (Grade Pay 1900/-)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh (MP)|
|Last Date to Apply||December 23, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||MPHC JJA Recruitment 2022-23|
MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
The PDF of the MPHC Recruitment 2022 Notification is available for interested applicants by clicking the link provided here. All the information you need to know about MPHC Recruitment 2022 can be found in the official notification pdf. On December 2nd, 2018, the recruitment notice for MPHC 2022 will be posted on the organisation’s official website. Case 1306, Examination 2022 The PDF version of the MPHC Employment Notice 2022 can be downloaded here.
MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Here is a calendar with all the significant dates for the MPHC recruitment process in 2022. The deadline for online applications is December 23, 2022.
|Notification released||2nd December 2022|
|Online application begins||3rd December 2022|
|Last Date of application||23rd December 2022|
|Error correction starts||28th December 2022|
|Error Correction Ends||30th December 2022|
|Online Exam Date||Notify Soon|
MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Candidates must submit the appropriate application fee for their category. Exam and portal fees are included in the application fee.
|UR/ Other States’ Candidates (Except PWD)||Rs. 777.02/-|
|MP and PWD Candidates in a Reserved Category||Rs. 577.02/-|
MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
There are currently 40 openings for the position of Junior Judicial Assistant. The distribution of MPHC Vacancies in 2022, by category, is as follows:
MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements set forth in terms of nationality, age restriction, and educational qualification in order to be considered for the MP High Court JJA position.
Only citizens of India may apply.
B. High Court of Madhya Pradesh JJA Age Limit
minimum age of 18 maximum age of 35Candidates must be within the required age range as of January 1, 2022.
C. Education Required for JJA Position at MP High Court
- The candidate must be a graduate of an accredited university.
- He or she must possess a valid CPCT Score Card from MAP-IT or have passed the typewriting examination in English and Hindi from a recognised board of shorthand and typewriting examination.
- He or she must have earned a 1-year diploma in computer applications from a school approved by the Madhya Pradesh government.
How to Apply for MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can submit their applications through the online system.
- To submit your application online, follow the link provided in the “Important Links” section.
- After you’ve read the instructions, you can move on to the online application.
- For example, complete all of the required fields. On the application form, you will need to include your name, the name of your father, your date of birth, your email address, your mobile phone number, and any qualifications you may have.
- To obtain the registration number and password, you will need to follow the instructions carefully and then finish the registration process step by step.
- You are required to upload a scanned copy of the documents in the format specified.
- One should always perform a final review of the application form and check each column thoroughly before submitting it.
- Make sure that you print out a copy of the application form for your own records.
- The application must be submitted digitally on or before September 6, 2022, at the latest.
- Before submitting an application, the potential candidate should give the provided instructions in the advertisement a thorough read.
- Once the application has been submitted in its entirety, please print a copy for your records.
MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- The online test will include typing tests in Hindi and English, as well as general computer and English literacy.
- The examination format for the online test is shown below for the candidates’ review.
|Hindi Typing (300 words)||10 mins||40|
|English Typing (350 words)||10 mins||40|
|General English & Computer Knowledge||20 mins||20|
MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- An online test will serve as the basis for the selection.
- This exam will include typing in Hindi and English, followed by tests on general English and computer knowledge.
- For Hindi, the candidates must type 300 words in ten minutes, and for English, 350 words in ten minutes.
MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022 Admit Card Mentioned Details
After downloading the admit card, candidates who will sit for the Madhya Pradesh JJA exam should carefully review all the information provided below. If any errors are discovered, they should contact the MP High Court department to have them corrected. Otherwise, they might have to deal with a lot of challenges as the article develops.
- Name of the Candidate
- The exam’s date
- Exam Period
- Names of the candidate’s parents
- Candidate’s Roll
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Morning/Evening Shift
- Title of Post
- Examination Site Address
- Examination Period
MP High Court JJA Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is the deadline for MPHC Recruitment 2022 applications?
The deadline for applications is December 23, 2022.
What is the minimum age requirement for applying to the MPHC in 2022?
Ans: As of January 1, 2022, the candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
How many JJA positions will be advertised by MPHC Recruitment in 2022?
Ans: For the position of Junior Judicial Assistant, a total of 40 positions have been made available.
What is the Madhya Pradesh High Court’s JJA deadline?
Application deadline: December 23, 2022
What is the Madhya Pradesh High Court JJA’s qualification?
Any stream bachelor’s degree and computer diploma with MP CPC certificate.
What positions are included in the MP High Court Vacancy 2022 Notification?
The MP High Court Vacancy 2022 Notification for the Junior Judicial Assistant vacancy has been made public.
Has the MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs Notification 2022 application procedure started?
Yes, the application process for the MP High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs Notification 2022 has started as of December 3, 2022.
How will candidates be chosen for the MP High Court JJA Jobs in 2022?
An online test worth 100 points will be used to choose candidates for MP High Court JJA positions in 2022.