Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 49 Recruitment 2022 will be announced soon. The notification will be made public through the official website that is Joinindianarmy.nic.in.
The information will be for the Technic Entry Scheme in July 2023. The application filling will be from 15th November 2022 to 14th December 2022. The 12th-pass candidates can also apply for this post.
In the below article, you will get all the information related to eligibility, application fee, the selection process, and many more.
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Overview
This vacancy is for male candidates who have cleared their 10+2 examination with a minimum of 60% marks. They should pass their 12th examination from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics ( PCM) subjects and should be appeared for JEE ( Mains ) 2022 examination.
|Technical Entry Scheme
|1st December 2022
|30th December 2022
How to apply for Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
All interested applicants can apply directly through the official website from 15th November 2022. Below we have mentioned how to apply for Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022.
- First, all interested candidates apply for the post from 15th November 2022 to 14th December 2022.
- Go through the notification thoroughly for all the details about Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022.
- After the release of the application form, fill it in with all your necessary information.
- After filling out the form, check the application form before submitting it.
- Then pay the required application fee to complete your application.
- Take a print of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates for Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
Here are some important dates related to the TES 49 Recruitment 2022;
|Application Start Date
|15th November 2022
|Application closing Date
|14th December 2022
Application Fees for Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
The application fee for the post is given below;
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- SC & ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
Vacancies for the Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
The vacancies for the post of Indian Army TES July 2023 will be available soon. The vacancy details are not updated on the official website, but as soon as it is released, we will correct them here.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
Knowing the eligibility criteria for a better understanding of the post is essential. We have mentioned all the details according to the different factors. Have a look,
The Indian Army TES 49 Age Limit
- The applicant should not exceed 16 ½ years and cross 19 ½ years.
- The birth date should be mentioned in the secondary school examination or equivalent Certificate. The Indian army will accept only this document as proof of date of birth.
- It cannot change the date of birth after it is entered into the records of the Indian army.
Indian Army TES 49 Educational Qualification
- The applicant should pass the 10+2 exam with a minimum of 60% scores in physics, maths, and chemistry from a relevant board.
- JEE Mains 2022 scores of the applicant is mandatory.
Indian Army TES 49 Nationality
- Should be a citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A person with Indian roots who moved to India from Pakistan, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Burma, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, or East African countries of Kenya and who fits into categories (ii) or (iii) above is considered to have an eligibility certificate from the Government of India.
Indian Army TES 49 Physical Standards
- The candidate’s height should not be below 140 cm.
- No matter how old they are, the candidates must weigh at least 35.3 kg. The applicants must also consider whether their weight suits their height according to the army’s published physical standard.
- Your body mass index should be less than 25 to be healthy.
- Men should have a waist-to-hip ratio of 0.9.
- Men should have a waist circumference of less than 90 cm.
Documents Required for Online Application of TES 48
The applicant who is giving this exam should carry hard copies of the following documents,
- Adhaar Card
- Class 10th/12th/ mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Marital Certificate(if the applicant is married)
- 20 Passport-sized photograph
- NCC Certificate(if any)
Selection Process for the Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
As per the latest notification, the final selection will be based on the marks obtained through the SSB Interview, Medical examination, and shortlisting. Below we have mentioned the details of the exam pattern;
Stage 1: Shortlisting
The shortlisting will be done based on the integrated HQ of MOD. It will prepare the merit list based on the 12th exam marks. As per the latest notification, JEE Mains scores are mandatory for applicants applying for TES 46. Later the organization will decide on the cutoff marks after the shortlisting process.
Stage 2: SSB Interview
The second stage is the SSB interview, which will last five days. There are five substages in this process, and a brief explanation is given below;
Stage 2A: Screening
The first stage is the screening stage, where the applicants will be assessed based on the following;
- Intelligence Test
- Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT)
- Those who don’t pass this exam will be returned on the same day.
Stage 2B: Psychological Test
The second stage is the SSB interview. As a psychological test, it assesses the mental abilities of the candidates in the following steps;
- Thematic Apperception Test
- Word Association Test
- Situation Reaction Test
- Self Description Test
Stage 2C: GTO
GTO ( Group Testing Office ) is the third stage for selection. This stage is one of the most challenging as it contains both the mental and physical assessment of the applicants. Below each step is mentioned;
- Group Discussion
- Group Planning Exercise
- Progressive Group Task Activity
- Half Group Task
- Individual Obstacle Task
- Command Task
- Snake race/Group Obstacle Race
- Individual Lecturette
- Final Group Task
Stage 2D: Personal Interview
The fourth selection process is a personal interview to assess the overall IQ levels of the applicants. The interview questions will be related to the details submitted in the application form, i.e., background and knowledge of current issues in the country.
Stage 2E: Conference
The last selection round is a conference. After this, the qualified candidates will go for a medical examination. This round will tell which candidates will go for the training period.
Stage 3: Medical Examination
The Medical Examination is the third and final step in the selection process for the TES in the Indian Army. During this round, the applicants who have made it this far will be tested to see if they are physically able to do the job.
Applicants will have to go to one of the military hospitals as part of the test. If the medical board team decides that the applicants are not physically fit, they can appeal and retake the medical exam. Applicants thought to be a good fit for the job will be given a joining letter of training based on their qualifications and the number of openings.
Salary Structure for Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
The chosen applicants will have to finish the four-year training program to get a permanent commission in the Army with the rank of Lieutenant. The successful applicants will be given the rank of Lieutenant in the military.
On top of their base pay, they will get a compensation package ranging from 60,000 to 120,000 Indian rupees each year.
FAQs on Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
How many years of training do applicants need to have before they can take the TES 49 Exam?
If a candidate passes the TES 49 Exam with flying colors, they must undergo a training program that lasts five years.
What are the best books to study for the Indian Army’s TES exam?
People say that the best book for the Indian Army TES Examination is “SSB Interview: The Complete Guide” by N. K. Natrajan.
How does the TES Recruitment for the Indian Army choose people? What are the steps?
The first step in the TES selection process for the Indian Army is to choose which documents to keep. After that comes an SSB interview and a medical exam round.