DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023: DSSSB PGT Posts Notification 2023 is posted on the official website. Beginning January 3, 2023, and ending February 1, 2023, applicants can submit their DSSSB online application forms.
The application deadline for the 632 TGT, Librarian, and PET positions advertised on the DSSSB website earlier this year has passed. Before filling out an application for the DSSSB recruitment, all interested individuals should read the official notification.
The recruitment notice for the position of PGT Economics Teacher with six openings has been issued by the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB). Candidates should review the announcement for details on how to apply online between January 3, 2023, and February 1, 2023.
Here, we provide the complete notice so that interested parties can apply online for a position as a PGT Economics teacher with the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB).
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023
DSSSB has already announced the opening of 551 TGT Special Educator and PGT positions, as well as 632 Teacher of the Gifted and Talented positions in the Nursery. The DSSSB has just announced the availability of additional PGT openings at a variety of institutions.
This post provides all the details about the DSSSB vacancy by subject for all the applicants. The latest information on the DSSSB PGT, TGT, and PRT notification may be found on the official website or in this post, so be sure to check back regularly.
The DSSSB has announced a recruitment drive for PGT candidates. Candidates are strongly encouraged to begin studying immediately for the DSSSB Teaching Recruitment Exam, which will be administered online. Applications will be accepted online until February 1, 2023. Vacancies at the DSSSB are listed by position and eligibility requirements below.
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will hold the TGT PGT Recruitment 2023 (DSSSB). For PGT, TGT (Special Educator), and other non-teaching positions, the recruitment exam will be held online.
|Organisation Name||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Jobs Type||Govt Of Delhi|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher PGT Economics (Female)|
|No of The Posts||06|
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The DSSSB has announced the dates for applications. For the most recent information on crucial occasions and dates relating to the DSSSB PGT and TGT Recruitment 2023, candidates must refer to the table below.
- Start date for online applications: January 3, 2023
- Deadline for online applications: February 1, 2023
- The last day to pay fees is February 1, 2023.
- Exam Date: To Be Announced
- Admit Card: Soon to Be Notified
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The DSSSB PGT application fees are listed below. Candidates who fall under the general category are required to pay a fee of Rs. 0/-. Candidates in the SC/ST, PWD, and ex-servicemen categories, however, are not required to pay any application fees. For more details, see the following table.
- General, OBC, and EWS Candidates: Nill
- SSC and ST Candidates: Nill
- Use a debit card, credit card, net banking, or an e-challan to pay the exam fee.
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
For more information on the DSSSB Librarian PGT, TGT, and PET Recruitment 2023 Vacancy, aspirants must review the following table. The number of positions that the DSSSB has announced in detail will be available to applicants.
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The DSSSB PGT and TGT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria must be read by the applicants. They can use this to make sure they qualify for the DSSSB PGT and TGT recruitment in 2023. Candidates will be rejected if they don’t meet the eligibility requirements.
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- per the regulations
- Candidates must earn both a Master’s in Economics and a degree or diploma in education. having an acknowledged board.
- Having a PhD in the relevant field from an accredited university or institution OR having received a First Division in all higher secondary, undergraduate, and graduate examinations, with the mandatory requirement that the candidate obtain the B.Ed. or B.T. degree within three years of joining the service.
- Visit the official notice for further information on educational requirements.
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 Age limit
- Minimum Age: 0
- Maximum age: 36
- Additional Age Relaxation Per DSSSB PGT Economics Teacher Advt No. 09/2023 Recruitment Guidelines
- Age Relaxation: SC, ST, and OBC candidates may receive an age reduction in accordance with government regulations.
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 Salary details
View the pay grade and salary for the various positions that the DSSSB has made public. To get a sense of the pay scale for the positions they are applying for, candidates must look at the salaries for these positions.
The salary range for the DSSSB PGT Economics Female Post is Rs. 9300–34800 plus grade pay of 4800/-.
Please refer to the official notification below for additional salary information.
Steps to apply for Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 Application
If they want to apply to teach in the Delhi State Secondary School System (DSSSB), candidates need to read the following rules carefully. The directions are straightforward and easy to implement.
- Candidates should check the DSSSB’s official website.
- When they go to the application section, they need to scroll down to the “Candidates Registration” link.
- When they click the button, they’ll be taken to a new page that lists all of the DSSSB PGT’s Apply Links.
- After that, users need to choose the course they want to enrol in and then click the Register link that appears next to that course.In 2023, applicants will see the DSSSB PGT Application Form online.
- In order to generate the OTP, they must fill in the required fields, which include name, email address, category, and mobile number, and then click the submit button.
- Candidates will be required to validate their information by entering the OTP number.The following step is for them to generate a password for their account.
- They can access their account after a password has been generated for them.
- Addresses, names, phone numbers, email addresses, schools attended, and more must be included by each applicant.
- The next step is to upload required papers in JPG or PDF format, such as educational and citizenship documents.
- A digital photo and signature are required.The customer will then be taken to a secure payment page.
- In order to submit their DSSSB PGT fee, they must use SBI e-pay.
- After making a payment, customers must next hit the “submit application” button.
- They can now take a look at the DSSSB PGT Application Form 2023 before submitting it.
- They can save a copy of the DSSSB PGT Application Form that is available online by downloading it.
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
The steps for selection for the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (Delhi) position are as follows:
- merit in qualifications
- Test of Examination
- Documents Checking
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 Important Instructions
Before registering for the exam, candidates should make sure they are qualified for the position they are seeking.
Candidates should have the required paperwork on hand before beginning the application process. Applications with missing or inaccurate information are rejected. Once an application has been submitted, the board does not allow for any changes to be made. Only documents that adhere to the prescribed specifications should be uploaded.
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
Candidates are waiting on their admit cards for the Delhi DSSSB PGT Economics Teacher Bharti. Next month, Delhi DSSSB PGT Economics Teachers will release the 2023 admission cards. Therefore, candidates may access the 2023 admission cards here.
A direct URL to the admit card download is being updated here. Candidates can access their admit cards by clicking on this URL. Exam dates and admit cards for the Delhi DSSSB PGT Economics Teacher Position
Delhi DSSSB PGT Recruitment 2023 FAQs
How many Trained Graduate Teacher positions are open, according to the DSSSB?
For DSSSB TGT positions, a total of 632 vacancies have been announced.
What is the minimum age requirement to take the DSSSB Exam?
The age range for applicants to the DSSSB recruitment positions is 18 to 32 years old.
Is it possible to fill out the DSSSB application form 2023 online or offline?
Only online applications can be submitted for the DSSSB 2023 exam.
Do you have to fill out the DSSSB application form 2023 online or offline?
Only the online application for the DSSSB 2023 exam can be completed.
What are the requirements for the DSSSB TGT Recruitment Exam in 2023?
A graduate from an accredited university is required of the candidate.