Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Sr Teacher Gr II has Recently been Invited to the Online Application Form for the Post of Senior Teacher Grade II (9760 Post) Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Name of the Article||RPSC Senior Teacher II TGT Recruitment|
|Authority Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||01/ 2022-23|
|Post Name||Senior Teacher Grade II|
|Vacant Posts||9760 vacant posts|
|Application Form Availability Date||11 April 2022|
RPSC Senior Teacher Group II TGT Recruitment: Key Dates
|Publication of recruitment advertisement||5 April 2022|
|Starting of the recruitment application process||11 April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||10 May 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||10 May 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Written Examination Date||To be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II – Vacancy Details
The RPSC Sr Teacher Gr II has released 9760 posts for the Senior Teacher post. These posts are divided into different subjects. Check the below table to know more about the vacancies:
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II – Application Fee
The application fee for different categories are given below:
|General and OBC/ EBC||Rs. 350/-|
|OBC and EBC of Non-Creamy Layer and EWS||Rs. 250/-|
|SC, ST, and candidate whose family income is less than Rs. 2.50 Lakh||Rs. 150/-|
Rajasthan Senior Teacher Grade II – Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have knowledge of the culture of Rajasthan and Hindi written in the Devnagri Script.
- The educational qualification is different for a different subject. Read the table provided below to check the education qualification for different subjects:
|Hindi, English, Mathematics, Urdu, Sanskrit, and Punjabi||Applicants must have completed graduation with the subject they are applying for as an additional subject from a recognized university.|
Candidates must have a diploma or degree in Education.
|Science||Candidates must have completed graduation with at least two subjects from the subjects named Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology, and Bio-Chemistry from a recognized UGC.|
Aspirants must have a diploma or degree in Education acknowledged by the National Council of Teacher Education/ Government.
|Social Science||Aspirants must have done the graduation with at least two subjects named History, Sociology, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, and Public Administration.|
Must have a degree/ diploma in Education which must be recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/ Government.
RPSC Sr Teacher Gr II – Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Read the Official Notification for Age Relaxation
RPSC Sr Teacher Gr II – Pay Scale
The PayScale for Senior Teacher Grade II Post is Pay Matrix Level L-11 (Grade Pay – 4200/-).
How to apply for the RPSC Sr Teacher Gr II TGT Recruitment
To fill out the application form we are providing the steps through which candidates will be able to apply the application form without any hassle.
- Firstly, go to the official portal of RPSC (https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/)
- Then on the home page, click on the Apply Online option available under the section of Important Links.
- Click on the option of New Application Portal on the new page.
- Then you will be taken to a new portal. Click on the registration option if you are new to this portal.
- Now start entering the required details carefully and submit the form.
- After a few seconds, you will get the login id and password.
- Login with the given login id and click on the link of the above-mentioned recruitment.
- Now, start filling in the blank details and uploading all the required documents.
- Preview your application and submit the form
- Lastly, choose the application payment gateway and pay the fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Download and also take a printout of your application form and application fee receipt as it will be needed at the time of selection.