PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022: There are 800 openings for Field Engineers and Field Supervisors at Power Grid Corporation of India Limited for 2022.
Interested applicants can apply for the positions from November 21 to December 11, 2022. Read the article for more information.
Power Grid PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022 – Overview
On November 15, 2022, the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power of the Government of India, released an official notification for the recruitment of 800 Field Engineers in Electrical, Electronics & Communication/IT and Field Supervisors in Electrical, Electronics & Communication.
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||800 Post|
|Post Name||Field Supervisor and Engineer Electronics|
|Closing Date||11 December 2022|
|Category||PGCIL Recruitment 2022|
Power Grid PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022 – Important dates
Below are the critical dates for PGCIL Recruitment 2022:
- Application Start: November 21, 2022
- Application deadline: December 11, 2022
- Last day to pay exam fees: 11/12/2022
- Exam Date: As Scheduled
The following application fees apply for the recruitment of Power Grid PGCIL Field Engineers and Field Supervisors in 2022
According to the official PGCIL Recruitment 2022 announcement, candidates must pay the following application fees:
|SC / ST / PH||00/-|
Power Grid PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022 – Vacancies
|Field Engineer Electrical||22||05||13||07||03||50|
|Field Engineer Electronics & Communication||07||01||04||02||01||15|
|Field Engineer Information Technology IT||07||01||04||02||01||15|
|Field Supervisor Electrical||195||48||129||72||36||480|
|Field Supervisor Electronics & Communication||98||24||64||36||18||240|
Power Grid PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria (qualification/experience/age)
Candidates must meet the minimum requirements specified in the PGCIL Notification 2022. Interested candidates should read this section for more information on the PGCIL Eligibility Criteria 2022, including educational conditions and age restrictions.
- All applicants for this position must be no older than 29 years old.
- According to government regulations, age restrictions will be available.
|Post Name||Qualification Details|
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||The candidate must possess a full-time B.E., B.Tech, or B.Sc. (Engg.) degree in Electrical discipline from a recognized university or institute with a minimum of 55% marks for the general category, 75% for the OBC(NCL), and 80% for the EWS, or a passing grade for the SC, ST, and disabled candidates.|
|Field Engineer(Electronics & Communication)||Full-time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) in Electronics and Communication degree or equivalent discipline from a recognized University / Institute with a minimum of 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.|
|Field Supervisor(Electrical)||General candidates must obtain OBC (NCL), or economically disadvantaged candidates, a minimum passing score of 55% from an accredited technical board or institute. SC, ST, and disabled candidates must obtain a minimum passing score from an accredited technical board or institute.|
|Field Supervisor(Electronics & Communication)||For general candidates, OBC (NCL), EWS, or disabled candidates, a full-time diploma in electronics and communication or an equivalent field from an accredited technical board or institute.|
|Field Engineer(IT)||Candidates must hold a B.E., B.Tech, or B.Sc. In the Information Technology discipline or equivalent degree from a recognized university or institute, a minimum of 55% is required for general applicants, OBC(NCL) candidates, and EWS candidates. A pass mark is required for SC, ST, and disabled applicants.|
Field Engineer (Electrical) – Experience in design, engineering, construction, testing, commissioning, and operation and maintenance (O&M) in Rural Electrification (RE), Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Sub Transmission (ST), Transmission Lines (TLs), and Substations (S/S) for one year following qualification
Field Engineer(Electronics & Communication) – Experience in the design, engineering, construction, testing, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of telecommunication systems for one year after receiving a degree.
Field Supervisor(Electrical) – Construction, testing, commissioning, and operation and maintenance of electrical works in Rural Electrification (RE), Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Sub Transmission (ST), Transmission Lines (TLs), and Transmission Substations (S/S) for one year after obtaining a qualification.
Field Supervisor(Electronics & Communication) – Experience in the design, engineering, construction, testing, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of telecommunication systems for one year after receiving a degree.
Field Engineer(IT) – IT systems network, test, design, engineer, build, operate, and maintain with at least one year of experience post-qualification.
Power Grid PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022 – How to apply for the job
- You must go to the https://www.powergrid.in/ official website and click on the online form.
- Read the Introduction and then the Online Application Process for 2022.
- Fill in the necessary information, including your full name, father’s name, birthdate, email address, mobile number, and educational background.
- To receive a registration number and password, complete the registration process.
- Now log in and pay the application fee
- Lastly, print the application.
APPLY For Air Force Recruitment 2023
Power Grid PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022 -Exam Pattern
According to the PGCIL Field Supervisor Exam Pattern, candidates will only be chosen based on their marks in the screening test. View the exam pattern highlights in the area below.
- Phase 1, or the written test, will consist of two components. Technical disciplines, general knowledge, and reasoning would be the main topics covered in the trial.
- The written Field Supervisor exam will consist of only objective questions.
- There will be 75 points awarded for answering all of the questions in the Field Supervisor written test.
- The written test will be done using a computer-based testing system. The duration of the exam is one hour.
|Section||Maximum Question||Maximum Marks|
|Technical Knowledge Test||50||50|
The following collection of papers will be necessary for the test:
- Application/Resume for PGCIL Field Supervisor 2022
- Associated Documents for an Essential Qualification (Passing Certificate & Mark sheets.)
- Service or Experience Certificate: Proof of experience is supplied by the organization on its letterhead and includes the position held, the length of service, the pay scale or payments, and the field of expertise or specifics of the job assignment.
- (X-grade certificate/birth certificate) Evidence of Date of birth
- (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS) Caste Certificate for Reserving, Relaxing or Getting Concessions (as applicable)
- Disability Certificate
- Certificate of Discharge
Power Grid PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
We will select candidates based on;
- Written Exam
- Interview ( only for field engineer post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Power Grid PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022 – Salary Structure
Before applying for the salary, the applicants should know about the salary structure, so the salary structure with other perks are given below;
|Pay Band||Rs 30,000/–Rs.1,20,000/-|
|Initial Basic Pay||Rs 30,000/-|
|Perks||Industrial DA + HRA + perks. Perks @ maximum 35 % of basic pay|
The following benefits are further available to the candidates in addition to the basic pay listed above:
- HRA: 35% of the base salary
- A year’s worth of vacation includes 12 casual days, ten sick days, and 30 paid days off.
- POWERGRID’s group personal accident insurance program; monthly PF deductions of 12% of Basic Pay and DA.
Power Grid PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022 – Admit Card (expected date)
|Admit Card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Last Date to get Admit Card||To be Announced|
Details on admit card;
- Person’s name
- Roll Number
- Examination Center Address
- Registration Number
- Date and time of the exam
- Candidate’s crystal-clear photo
- Name of the candidate’s parents
- Signature of the candidate
- Examinee’s name
- COVID-19-related instructions
- Signed by the candidate and the invigilator
Power Grid PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022 – Result
The result will be released after the exam.
Details on the result;
- Examination Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- The examination’s year
- Person’s name
- Applicant’s father’s name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Category
- aggregate grade received
- Marks earned by the applicant
Power Grid PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
When will the PGCIL Recruitment online application process begin?
On November 21, 2022, the PGCIL Recruitment online application will open.
How many positions have been available for Field engineers through PGCIL 2022 Recruitment?
Through PGCIL 2022 Recruitment, a total of 80 positions for Field engineers have been announced.
What time is the written exam held?
Soon, the exam dates will be made public.
How much does the PGCIL Field Supervisor Recruitment Exam cost to apply?
It is estimated that applicants would pay a fee of INR 300.
What is the deadline for PGCIL Online Application 2022?
December 11, 2022, is the deadline for PGCIL 2022 applications.