Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2023: The Indian Navy has issued the Joint Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Permanent July 2023 Apply Online for those interested in joining the service as a cadet. The Indian Naval Academy in Ezhimala, Kerala, is looking for eligible single males to enrol in its four-year Bachelor of Arts degree curriculum.
Cadets from the Executive and Technical Branch and Education Branch can apply online for the Indian Navy’s 10+2 B.Tech programme through the Cadet Entry Scheme (B Tech). Beginning in July 2023, the Cadet Entry Scheme (For Permanent Commission as Officers) course will begin. January 26 and February 12, 2023
More information on the Indian Navy’s 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Program may be found in the full Notification 2023. Learn about the Indian Navy’s Vacancies 2023, including the educational requirements for Tech Cadets, the selection procedure for entering as a 10+2 B.Tech Cadet, and the age limit.
Join Telegram for Free PDFs
Notification for 10+2 B.Tech Entry in the Indian Navy 2023
For 2023, the Indian Navy has released information about its cadet entry plan for people with a 10+2 B.Tech. Candidates will be approved by SSBs and given the all-clear to begin training at the Indian Navy in Ezhimala, Kerala based on their All India Merit and the number of available slots.
Your performance in the SSB will be used to calculate a percentage of your final All India Merit. To join the Navy, cadets must attend college for four years and earn a degree in either electronics, mechanical, or implemented electronics and communication engineering.
A Bachelor of Technology degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University will be awarded to successful participants (JNU). Following the established protocol, cadets will be assigned to one of five different branches: Executive, Education, Engineering, Electrical, or Electrical Branch (Technical Branch). Inquisitive and competent individuals can learn more about the opening and apply online.
Entry requirements for 10+2 B.Tech students in the Indian Navy in 2023
The most recent announcement for 10+2 B.Tech cadets to join the Indian Navy in 2023. For the Executive and Technical branch, as well as the Education branch. The Indian Navy is now receiving application forms from qualified, single male candidates for the 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
|Organisation Name||Indian Navy|
|Scheme Name||B.Tech. or Higher Degree Entry Cadet Program (For Permanent Commission As Officers)|
|Course Commencing||July 2023|
|Branch Name||Education Branch, Executive & Technical Branch|
|No.of Posts||35 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||28th January 2023|
|Application Closing Date||12th February 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||SSB Interview|
Important dates for Indian Navy’s 10+2 B.Tech entry
- The first day you can Application Start Date is from 28/01/2023 and pay the fee is the third day after the notice is published in the Employment News.
- The Last Date To Apply Online is on 12/02/2023 and pay the fee is 28 days after the first day registration was open (up to 2330 hrs.).
- If the ad is in Employment News from 01 to 07 of month ABC 2023, the start date will be 3 of month ABC 2023, and the end date will be 30 of month ABC 2023.
Fees for 10+2 B.Tech applications in the Indian Navy
- General and Other Backward Classes: Rs. 00/-
- Candidates from SC and ST: Rs. 00/-
- With a debit card, credit card, online banking, or an E-challan, you can pay the exam fee.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Vacancy Details
A total of 35 positions are up for filling in this hiring drive, 30 of which are in the executive and technical branch and 5 of which are in the education branch. You can see the table below:
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Technical & Executive Branch||30|
Eligibility Criteria for 10+2 B.Tech Entry into the Indian Navy
The only people who can take the National Defense Academy test are single men. Here, below each category, are the requirements to take the NDA test. If a candidate doesn’t meet any of the requirements, they won’t be chosen.
- Army Wing candidates at the NDA must have graduated from a high school with a 10+2 curriculum or its equivalent from a list maintained by the NDA.
- To enter the NDA Navy or Air Force or the INA’s 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme, one must have finished a curriculum including Mathematics and Physics as mandatory courses from a recognised educational board (Indian Naval Academy).
- In order to sit for the 12th grade exams, applicants must prove they have finished all prerequisites and earned the necessary grades by the UPSC-mandated cutoff date.
- Candidates who have a commission from the Ministry of Defense are consequently ineligible to take the test.
- Applicants who fail the CPSS or the Physical Aptitude Battery will not be considered by the Air Force.
- The fitness standards mentioned in the rules must be met by all applicants.
Indian nationals from Vietnam, Kenya, Uganda, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tibetan refugees,, Malawi, Zaire, United Republic of Tanzania, or Ethiopia, or Burma who entered India before January 1, 1962.
All applicants selected by the SSB must submit to medical exams in accordance with current standards. Medical standards are not being relaxed in any way. The Indian Navy website has guidelines for medical standards. Candidates with a specific region of residence may be granted height accommodations. On the Indian Navy official website, joinindiannavy.gov.in, you can get details.
At www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, you may find the Indian Navy’s tattoo policies.
- The NDA test is only open to single males and females between the ages of 19 and 22.
- Candidates must have been born between 02 Jan 2004 and 01 Jul 2006 (both dates inclusive)
- Matriculation certificates, secondary school diplomas, certificates recognised by Indian educational institutions, and extracts from the university’s Register of Matriculates all need to have the same birthday.
Filling out the online form for the Indian Navy’s 10+2 B.Tech entry in 2023
On the deadline, applicants must submit their 10+2 Btech Entry Navy Jan 2023 applications. However, you can enter the information beforehand in your user profile. This will speed up the application procedure. Additionally, the subsequent actions might be taken to finish the application process:
- First, visit https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/, the internet home of the Indian Navy.
- Next, select the “Apply Online” link located on the homepage.
- Third, fill out all the requested information with accurate data.
- Similar to that, upload all the required scanned copies of the documents as directed.
- Before submitting the Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2022 Application Form, check the details you’ve supplied.
- Check the uploaded papers carefully because later requests for revisions won’t be taken into consideration.
- Last but not least, send in your 10+2 Btech Entry Navy Jan 2023 form and obtain a print copy of it.
Selection procedure for 10+2 B.Tech entry into the Indian Navy
- The IHQ of the Ministry of Defense (Navy) will use the All-India Rank (AIR) 2022 from the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) to set the minimum score required for SSB shortlisting.
- Those that make it to the SSB interview round will be contacted via electronic mail or text message.
- The Indian Navy’s Cadet Entry Scheme currently has 35 openings for students with a 10+2 (B.Tech.) diploma or higher in the fields of education and engineering and technology (Permanent Commission)
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and in top physical shape may be chosen for enrollment at the INA (Indian Naval Academy) in Kerala, Ezhimala based on All-India merit and the number of vacant slots.
- The limit for all of India will be determined by the SSB’s findings.
Documents required for entry into the Indian Navy after 10+2 are B.Tech
Applicants for the Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2022 fill out the application form by uploading the necessary documents. To submit the 10+2 Btech Entry Navy Jan 2023 application form, you must scan the following documents as JPEG or TIFF files:
- Size of Photo for Passport, Colored
- Certificate of Birth Date
- School Report Card for 10th and 12th Grade
- The common rank list must be part of the JEE Mains result.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry FAQ
When will the link to the online Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2023 be live?
On January 28, 2023, the link to the online Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2023 will be joinindiannavy.gov.in.
When is the last day to apply for an open position in the Indian Navy in 2023?
The last day to apply for the Indian Navy Jobs 2023 is February 12, 2023.
Who can join the Indian Navy after completing the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme?
Ans. Individuals who attempted 2022’s B.E./B.Tech entrance exam, JEE (Main). The JEE (Main) – 2022 All India Rank provided by the National Testing Agency (NTA) will be used to determine which candidates will be called for the Service Selection Board (SSB).
When applying to the Indian Navy under the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme, what is the minimum age requirement?
Ans. Date Range: June 2nd, 2003 – January 1st, 2006 (both dates inclusive).
When does registration start for the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme?
Ans. The correct date range for registering for the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme is August 18th through the 28th.
If you want to join the Indian Navy as a cadet after completing 10th grade, how many times are you permitted to take the SSB interview?
Ans. There appears to be no limit on the number of SSB interviews that can be conducted. A candidate’s All India Common Rank in the JEE (Main) Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022 will, nevertheless, be used as the deciding factor in whether or not they are called for the SSB.
When does the application process open for the Indian Navy’s 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme?
Ans. All applications and registrations will be accepted beginning on August 18, 2022, on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Can women apply for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme for the Indian Navy?
No, we are only accepting applications from unmarried male candidates.