Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Recruitment 2023: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will hold the Bihar Judicial Services test in 2023 to fill positions as civil judges. The preliminaries, main exams, and interviews make up the recruitment procedure. Candidates will be qualified for the exam because the Bihar Judiciary Age Limit is 22 to 35 years old.
On February 20, 2023, the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) declared that the 32nd Bihar Judicial Services Examination would be held to fill 155 judicial vacancies in Bihar.
Every year, the BPSC conducts the Bihar Judiciary examination to cover a number of openings for Civil Judge positions in the Bihar High Court. The BPSC has made the Bihar Judiciary Notice available. You will find comprehensive information about the Bihar judiciary vacancy 2023 notification in this article.
The Bihar Judiciary 2023 exam dates, the Bihar Judiciary 2023 eligibility requirements, the Bihar Judiciary 2023 selection procedure, the Bihar Judiciary 2023 exam pattern, and other subjects will be covered.
Join Telegram for Free PDFs
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Recruitment 2023
For the 155 positions in the 32nd Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examinations 2022, the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a registration invitation.
Between February 27 and March 27, 2023, applicants may send their online applications for a variety of positions in the 32nd Bihar Judicial Services Exam. On the BPSC website’s official page, all qualified and interested candidates can check and receive the notification.
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Recruitment 2023 Overview
On February 20, 2023, the official website of the 32nd Bihar Judicial Services released the Bihar Judiciary Notice 2023. In the chart below, we’ve provided a summary of the Bihar Judiciary Notification 2023 Overview for the convenience of applicants. View more information here.
|Name of Exam||Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Minimum Qualification||Degree in Law|
|Key Stages||Main Exam, Personal Interview, and Preliminary|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Important Dates 2023
To learn about all the significant occasions surrounding the Bihar Judicial Services Examination 2023, see the chart below.
- The Start date to submit an online application is February 27, 2023.
- The deadline to submit an online application is March 27, 2023.
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Fees Details
The application fee must be paid in full in order for the Commission to approve an applicant’s form. Applicants from certain groups are granted some preferences. Below is a description of the application cost for all cases:
- Application Cost for General/OBC/Other State: Rs. 600.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150 for SC/ST/PH/Female Candidates (Bihar Dom).
- Please refer to the formal notification below for more information on fees.
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Vacancy 2023
A total of 155 Bihar Judiciary Vacancies 2023 will be open for candidates to fill, according to the Bihar Judicial Service notification, in the 32nd Bihar Judicial Services Examination. On the other hand, as new positions are established, the number of Bihar Judiciary Vacancies changes yearly. The division of seats based on the Bihar Judiciary vacancy notification for 2023 is shown in the chart below.
|Category||Estimated No. of Posts||Estimated Positions for Women |
Due to 35% Horizontal Reservation
|Very Backward Class||30||10|
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Eligibility criteria
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) holds the Bihar Judicial Exam to select qualified applicants for the position of civil judge in the state of Bihar. Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be qualified for the Bihar Judiciary Exam in 2023:
- Education Qualification: Applicants must have earned their legal degree (LLB) from an accredited institution.
- Age Requirements: As of August 1, 2023, applicants must be at least 22 years old and no older than 35 years old. According to government regulations, there are age restrictions for candidates from the reserved group.
- Nationality: Citizens of India are required to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must be Bihar residents by birth.
- Physical fitness: Applicants should be of sound moral character and in excellent physical and mental health.
- Language: Candidates must have a strong command of both Hindustani and English.
- No. of attempts: There is no restriction on the maximum number of tries for the Bihar Judicial Exam.
- Registration: Prior to the registration deadline, candidates must complete an online registration form on the BPSC website.
Before submitting an application for the Bihar Judiciary Exam 2023, applicants should carefully read and comprehend the eligibility requirements. Candidates won’t be permitted to take the exam if they don’t satisfy the eligibility requirements.
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Salary 2023
The Junior Civil Judge/First Class Magistrate’s beginning salary of Rs 27,700 will now be increased to Rs 77,840. Senior Civil Judge salaries begin at Rs. 1,11,000, while District Judge salaries begin at Rs. 1,44,840. A district judge will be paid a maximum of Rs. 2,24,100.
Application Process for Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Recruitment 2023
You may submit an application for the Bihar Judiciary Exam 2023 after meeting the eligibility requirements stated above. You can complete the BPSC Judicial Services Online Registration Form 2023 by adhering to the guidelines listed below.
- Check the Bihar Public Service Commission’s website for more information at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
- To apply for the Judiciary Services Exam, click the registration link.
- Give the necessary information, such as your name, date of birth, location, educational background, employment history, and category.
- Upload a current, passport-size photo along with your signature in the appropriate size and style.
- Pay the application money that is necessary.
- Send the form in and make a copy of the application for your records.
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Selection procedure
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) holds the Bihar Judiciary test 2023 to choose qualified applicants for the position of Civil Judge in the state. The three stages of the hiring procedure are the preliminary exam, the main exam, and the interview.
Preliminary Exam: There are 100 questions in the preliminary exam, each worth one point on an objective type paper. The test lasts for two hours. General Studies, Law of Evidence and Procedure, and Indian Constitutional Law are the topics covered by the questions. Those who pass the preliminary test are qualified to take the main exam.
Main Exam: The main test consists of five papers, four of which are required and one of which is optional. General Studies, Hindi, English, and Law of Evidence and Procedure are among the subjects covered in the required exams. The candidate’s area of legal expertise will be the topic of the optional paper. The Main exam, which holds a total of 950 marks, is a descriptive-style paper. Those who pass the main test are invited to the interview stage.
Interview: The interview round is the last step in the selection procedure. Candidates who achieve a score above the cutoff are chosen for the position of Civil Judge. The exam carries 100 marks.
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam Pattern 2023
The Preliminary and Main Exams are part of the BPSC Judicial Services. Understanding the topic-by-topic weighting and marking system requires understanding the exam format for the same. The following subsections contain a comprehensive description of the BPSC Judicial Services exam pattern.
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Prelims Exam Pattern
The Bihar Preliminary Exam for the Judiciary is divided into two parts. A multiple-choice (MCQ) examination encompassing general knowledge and general studies makes up the first exam.
Paper 2’s multiple-choice questions will cover legal subjects and will be worth a total of 150 points. For both the general category and the reserved category, a passing mark of 45% is required. A summary of the preliminary test for the Bihar Judicial Service is provided in the table below.
|Paper I||General Studies||100|
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Mains Exam Pattern
The Bihar Judiciary Mains Exam consists of five required and three optional exams. The 1050 points available on the written test will be distributed among responses to questions that are descriptive.
A broad range of general knowledge topics, including current events, approachable elementary science, basic Hindi, basic English, the law of evidence, and general procedure, will be covered in the questions. Two of the five required courses that qualify are general Hindi and general English.
If you want to proceed to the interview stage, you must have a combined score on these two exams of at least 35%.
The detailed format for the Bihar PCS J Mains Exam is listed in the chart below.
|General Studies including Current Affairs||150|
|Elementary General Science||100|
|Law of Evidence and Procedure||150|
|Optional Subjects (any 3)||150 marks each|
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Syllabus 2023
General education/General knowledge
- Important recent occurrences on the national and international stage
- India’s history and the Indian National Movement
- Global and Indian Geography
- India’s economy and politics
- This paper will have the same degree of difficulty as the Hindi portion of the secondary exam given by the Bihar School Examination Committee. Students who have been learning Hindi continuously since the fourth grade should complete this section.
- Spotting Sentence and phrase construction mistakes
- Analogies and Contrasts
- Use the missing terms to complete the sentences.
- use of adverbs, expressions, and prepositions
- Verb comparisons
- Test of spellings
- Rearranging sentences
- With a passage to be read and queries based on it, comprehension-testing questions are used.
- The ability to comprehend and write in English will be put to the test through a series of questions. Typically, one or more texts will be assigned for summary or precis.
- Questions will include writing a letter on a particular topic.
- Constitutional Law and Administrative Law
- Articles 1 through 395 of the Indian Constitution and the Administrative Law Categories
- Control over Delegated Legislation: Judicial and Legislative Fair Hearing;
- Natural Justice Rules;
- Rules Against Bias;
- Audi Alteram Partem Tribunals and Quasi-Judicial Agencies;
- Judicial Control over Them
- Regulatory- Authorities
- Review of the Administrative Order by the Court
- Statutory Judicial Power and Writ Authority
- The extent, scope, and distinction of remedies
- lawsuits in the public interest
- doctrine of proportionality, legitimate expectation, and tortious responsibility of the state
- Government Contracts
Law of Evidence and Procedure
- Act on Native Evidence (1 of 1872).
- Rules of Civil Procedure (5 of 1908)
- 1996 Act on Arbitration and Conciliation
- The 1973 Law of Criminal Procedure (2 of 1974)
- the 1887 Province Small Cause Courts Act
Mohammedan law and Hindu law
- Muslim law includes marriage law, adoption, wills, legitimacy, acknowledgment, and guardianship. Hindu law includes schools, marriage, adoption, an immutable estate, and endowments.
- The fundamental legal concepts governing the sale of goods,
- negotiating techniques,
- Company Law
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Admit Card 2023
The admit card is typically made available one week prior to the test. Using the login information provided during the application procedure, you can download the call letter.
On its main website, the commission will publish the BPSC Judicial Services Admit Card 2023. The admission certificate lists the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Registration or User Information
- Date and time of the test
- Exam Place for Bihar Judicial Services 2023
- Your photo and signature
- Directions for the Bihar Judicial Service Exam Day 2023
Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Result 2023
The BPSC Judicial Services result will be announced in two phases. The commission will publish the Mains test merit list following the conclusion of preliminary exams.
The final Bihar Judiciary Result can be found on the official website for those who qualified and were called for the interview after passing the Mains test.
- Visit the main web page.
- Navigate to the “Bihar Public Service Commission Judicial Services Result 2023” link and select it.
- As soon as you’ve entered your username and password, hit the submit option.
- On the screen is visible the merit ranking.
- Save the Copy of the merit list.
- Your roll number can be entered by pressing Ctrl+F.
Faqs regarding Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination Recruitment 2023
When will the preliminary test for the Bihar Judiciary of 2023 be held?
The notification for the date of the Bihar Judiciary 2023 Prelims exam will be made available shortly.
What will the Bihar Judicial Service test look like in 2023?
The three stages of the Bihar Judicial Service 2023 exam pattern are as follows:
1. Preliminary assessment (Objective Type)
2. Main Test in Writing (Subjective Type)
The Bihar PCS J 2023 Mains Test includes how many elective subjects?
In the Bihar PCS J 2023 Mains Exam, candidates will have a chance of five optional papers from which to choose three.
What are the prerequisite qualifications for the Bihar Judicial Test 2023?
According to the notification, in order to register for the Bihar Judiciary Exam 2023, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in law and be between the ages of 22 and 35.
When will the Bihar Civil Judge Exam 2023 Notice be published?
Probably in the first week of May 2023, the Bihar Public Service Commission will publish the notification for the 2023 Bihar Civil Judge Test.
Can a student in their last year of college register for the Bihar Judiciary Exam?
You can only submit an application for the Bihar Judiciary Test if you have earned your degree.
What is the Judiciary’s Age Restriction in Bihar?
Candidates between the ages of 21 and 35 are qualified to take the exam.
What position in the Bihar judiciary is open in 2023?
The formal notification states that there are 155 open positions for the Bihar Judiciary Exam 2023.